Horse betting sites online display one of the oldest sports on the planet. Horse betting has always been considered the sport of kings and nobleman. Luckily, nowadays, betting on horses is much more accessible to people who are not members of royal families. Placing wagers on horses participating in races is today much easier than it used to be only a few years ago, since you no longer have to actually be present at the racing field. You may now bet on your favorite horse from the comfort of your own home through a horse race betting website and enjoy the show online – broadcasted live on your wide screen TV.
Horse Betting Sites for 2020
100% up to
|Rating: 4.9Read Review >>||Play now|
100% up to
|Rating: 4.9||Play now|
|Rating: 4.6||Play now|
Of course, when it comes to putting real money at stake, you cannot simply trust the first sports betting website that you stumble upon. To get an extra security that your wagers are safe, you need to look for an online betting company with a proven reputation. Only top rated horse betting sites on the internet can provide you with a guarantee that your money is in good hands.
Don’t limit yourself with betting on horses competing only at your local racetrack. There are hundreds of competitions worldwide worth betting on, so it will be much more convenient for you to find a sports betting online platform that you can use to place wagers internationally.
Unfortunately, when you have that many opportunities you may easily get confused while choosing the best online horse betting sites. In order to help you get a secure access to all the major tracks for horse betting on a global scale InternetBettingSites.org has created a Top 5 ranking to rate the most trusted and fair sports gambling sites. The following list is created on the basis of thorough online research as well as bettors’ reviews and recommendations. It serves to display only loyal online betting companies. Choosing one of these web casinos will certainly boost your positive sports gambling experience.
Horse Race Betting Page Summary
If you want to know more about horse betting sites and finding a secure way of doing it, you will certainly find the following information worth reading. Here are just a few of the things that will be discussed in the following paragraphs:
- Horse Betting bonuses
- The criteria used to rate the quality of international horse betting or other sports gambling websites
- Why do you need to go for a recommended online horse betting platform
- Horse racing event types
- Major global horse racing events in 2017
- Bonus and deposit withdrawal policies
Reading the following information may not guarantee you the jackpot but it will certainly help you select a decent sports gambling website. It should also aid you create a successful winning strategy for the horse racing events in the year to follow.
On What Basis Are These Horse Betting Websites Regarded as Excellent?
Having so many horse betting sites nowadays is both an advantage and a drawback for the full-time sports game bettors. Having a wider choice is definitely a plus but it can also be quite disturbing to pick the right site when there is “so much fish in the sea”. Unfortunately, the gambling website quality control has been neglected recently and online betting fans have started complaining from scam companies. Luckily, InternetBettingSites.org came into play to present a list of fully checked and reviewed horse betting sites which have been considered by many visitors to be reliable and easily accessible. We are not just another company oriented towards offering gambling services ourselves but a team of dedicated bettors gathered to create rankings aimed at helping the global online gambling society.
We are constantly creating new top lists and updating our current selection of rankings in order to boost your positive sports gambling experience. Our team helps the betting community discover fair gambling opportunities that pay off well at horse betting sites.
In order to win our trust, online betting sites and casino websites need to have an established reputation, access to a wide amount of racetracks, lucrative promotions and many more competitive advantages. Here are the factors that we usually go for when searching for top web gambling sites to rank:
- Reliability and customer oriented loyalty
- Wide range of money deposit opportunities
- Rewarding bonus systems
- Website ease of use
- High chances for winning real money
- Excellent customer care service
The Benefits of Choosing a Trusted Top Ranked Horse betting Website
Although many people believe that the site through which they place real money horse betting wagers is of no importance, it’s actually quite the contrary. Choosing a trusted website can certainly take your gambling experience to a whole different level. Most companies offer an average customer care experience, decent graphics, an HD live race broadcasting, and a well-organized site navigation menu. But is that all that you are really looking for? When searching for a gambling website to deposit your money in, you’d better be extra cautious and demanding.
Don’t just randomly sign up at the first horse betting sites that you come upon. Always trust only the top recommended ones in order to avoid an eventual disappointment. The safety of your betting funds depends on your initial decision. Attractive odds and generous sign up bonuses may attract you to scam online gambling sites but you should also pay attention to other factors and take the time to read some customer’s reviews for the respective company before you commit to it.
Always compare at least 2 or 3 recent customer’s reviews to get an up to date picture that reflects the current quality of the services provided by these respective websites. Some online gambling companies that used to offer competitive service quality and bonuses may now be substituted by better ones. Even though that type of research may take an extra hour, the reward that you get for investing it is definitely worth the time. What’s more, you can always count on websites like InternetBettingSites.org that have already done the research for you and have created various top rankings to assist you find the right sports betting website in your area.
Horse Racing Betting Apps
Working with some of the best online horse betting sites guarantees you a high investment return, especially if you use horse betting apps for a positive gambling experience, fair cash-out policy, excellent customer care service, and much more. Try horse racing betting apps once, and you will never want to return to your old online gambling routines!
Horse Betting Online – What Are the Different Types of Horse Racing That You Can Bet on?
Horse racing is a sport with a great history that dates back from the Ancient times. The first official data about horse racing competitions is related to the Greek Olympics in the 7th century B.C. This noble sport has been practiced by many nations all over the world which added supplementary rules or excluded some of the existing ones. That’s why, this sport has undergone a big evolution through the centuries. Now racetracks around the world host different types of horse races. Here are a few of the main ones you can find on horse betting sites:
- Thoroughbred horse racing. This type of racing is popular predominantly in England, Australia, and the US but its popularity is rising all over the world. In fact, this is currently the most common type of horse racing that you can enjoy via traditional or DFS sports gambling websites. Thoroughbred horses are professionally trained race horses and they have a long breeding history. The competition is run at a distance between 5 and 12 furlongs. There are two main types of Thoroughbred horse racing: Flat racing and Jump racing.
- Flat racing. This type of racing as suggested from its name is taking place on flat surfaces like turf and dirt. Despite Britain, international races of this type nowadays take place in Japan, Dubai, as well as in other big Asian countries.
- Jump racing. This type of racing involves jumping over obstacles, including wooden and metal fences, ditches, as well as hurdles. In some areas, it is also known as hunt racing and is times more hazardous than flat racing. The countries where this type of horse racing is traditionally practiced are:
- Harness racing. This type of racing is not as popular as the other ones since it involves racing by a two-wheeled cart. The name of this type of cart is sulky. The most popular races of this kind are held in France and respectfully enjoyed mostly by French online gamblers.
- Point to point racing. This is an amateur horse hunt racing competition held primarily in Great Britain, Wales and Ireland. The horses used for these games are not necessarily thoroughbred and can be at the end of their racing career.
- Endurance racing or Arabian horse racing. This is a specific sport which requires the participating horses to have excessive stamina. These types of races vary from short sprints to long distance competitions with a race track length of more than 100 miles. There is an International Federation that supervises this sport.
The types of horseback races may also vary according to the countries where they are held. US and Australia, for instance, classify and group races in a different way. Not to mention that the required particular race-horse conditions are usually contrasting.
Which Are the World’s Top Horse Racing Events This Year
If you have been long enough into the business of horse racing betting sites to develop gaming skills, you already know that international competitions from the professional league can bring you much higher return on investment. If you are looking for an opportunity to win big money by simply placing a wager from the comfort of your home, then you definitely need to know a lot about the global racing event calendar. Although most of the horse betting sites on the internet offer a complete list of the annual racing events worldwide, our team has decided to summarize and mention the most important ones here.
- The American Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing held in the USA annually in May and June. This event includes three races in Kentucky, Maryland and New York.
- The US Breeders’ Cup Classic. This is one of the most prestigious races worldwide. Each year, the championship is held at different racetracks around the United States of America.
- The British Classics at the Epsom Derby Festival. Held in early June every year, this event attracts sports bettors from continents. It encompasses 5 imposing races and engages a big number of professional online gamblers.
- The Grand National Jump Race in the UK. Although it is held in Britain, it is believed to be the most famous horse racing competition on the Earth, followed by the Cheltenham festival race, also held in the UK.
- The Melbourne cup. This race has a history of over 50 years. It is held in November and is celebrated as a national holiday.
- The Dubai World Cup. Although this horse race cannot boast with a long history and traditions, it is quickly gaining popularity due to its wealthy and well-healed jackpot. Its prize fund has reached $10 million which makes it an attractive target for most experienced sports gambling specialists.
Of course, these are only a few of the major global championships. There are plenty of other horse races that you can place your wagers on. You may be lucky to win the prize at a small-scale local competition. The substantial thing that you need to do in order to cash-in your money, however, is to discover the best online betting sites for horse racing in your area and stick to them.
What Are the Options When Depositing Real Money into Horse Betting Sites
To credit your betting account after you have chosen the sports gambling site that you like, you can either use your credit card or perform a direct cash transfer. Almost all online casinos support both options. Unfortunately, bettors from the United States may sometimes have a problem inputting their first deposit through their credit card. In that case they can transact money in cash through Money gram or other platforms. In fact, non-US citizens are far less limited in their money transaction options. European bettors, for example can take advantage of various e-Wallets like PayPal, Skrill, Stripe, WePay, Payoneer, etc.
Actually, what makes a gambling website reliable is not the option to deposit money through various ways, but to cash out your winnings successfully whenever you want. If the online casino that you have used to place sports bets on, is not responding quickly to your prize withdrawal requests, then this should ring the bell that you may not have chosen the right online betting partner.
Horse betting sites with an established reputation and an extensive list of satisfied users are the sites which can transact your winnings to your bank account whenever you need them. This process should be easy, if the website you are using is reliable. The most trusted web casinos offer a free reward cash-out. This free withdrawal processing, however, is usually not available more than once a month. If you would like to cash-out money more frequently, you may have to pay a small transaction fee.
Keep in mind that no matter how loyal and solid an online casino is, it may have its very own financial policy. In order to make sure that your investment is in good hands and that you can confide your funds to that respective sports betting company, you’d better double check the terms and conditions of the site in advance. To get instant answers to all of your questions without losing too much time navigating through the website, you may contact the customer support agents of the company. Most decent horse betting sites have a landline or a live chat that you can use to reach a customer care agent 24/7.
A helpful customer care team is one of the key factors to determine whether an online casino should be trusted or not when comes to horse races. Of course, bonus systems, and the ease of website navigation should also not be underestimated. The balance between those factors can actually illustrate how a decent sports gambling website should look like. If you want to be 100% certain that you have made the right choice, don’t forget to also check the rankings for horse betting sites created by InternetBettingSites.org. Our team is here to serve you when you need to quickly elect a trusted local web casino!